BuildingSkills® • Construction Trades grades 8-12
Students are given the opportunity to explore interests and aptitudes for a career in the construction industry.
- 20 Construction Trade Areas
- 10 Hour Units/Customizable Content
- Video Content Features Industry Experts
- Best Practices & Career Exploration
- Accessible on Any Device, Any Time
- Tool Identification and Terminology
- Industry-standard Equipment
- University of California A-G Approved Course
"With BuildingSkills, you can you reach every kid in your classroom. It provides them the tools and the opportunities to be successful, and helps them become real-life problem solvers. They're part of a legitimate construction program. They get that family buy-in, their confidence level spikes, and they start doing better in other classes. For some students, it truly is that game changer, and gives them something to get up for every morning and come to school for."
"Through the empowerment of BuildingSkills, students learn how to stand up on their own. They have the support of a partner, the support of an instructor, and then they have the knowledge. You're not only setting students up for success after high school, you're setting them up for success the rest of their life."- Stefen Maupin
CTE Regional Coordinator
Eastern Oregon Regional CTE Consortium